Department of Commerce
- December 13, 2011: Commerce is initiating an anti-circumvention inquiry to determine whether imports of honey-rice syrup blends are circumventing the antidumping duty order on honey from China.
US Department of Agriculture
- Historical data on U.S. honey production, imports and exports (Excel spreadsheet)
- Historical data on US honey imports by country (Excel spreadsheet)
- About Colony Collapse Disorder
Government Accountability Office (GAO)
- May 2012: Government Accountability Offie (GAO) recommendations to detect and deter AD/CV duty evasion including that CBP create a policy and a mechanism for information sharing among ports regarding the use of higher bond amount.
- Honey was cited as one of the commodities of concern in this GAO report on seafood fraud