- 1/28/21 — True Source Honey Member Jill Clark discusses the U.S. honey industry and the True Source Honey program on Snack Food and Wholesale Baking's Ingrained Insights podcast.
- 12/14/20 — TRUE SOURCE HONEY TO UPDATE CERTIFICATION STANDARDS IN 2021
- 9/18 — True Source Honey Approves Products to Use Made With True Source Honey™ Logo Products from Honey Stinger, Unilever and Droga Chocolate are the first to earn the Made With True Source Honey™ certification.
- 2/17 — Snack Food and Wholesale Bakery — Traceability provides transparency, clarity in the supply chain
- 2/17 — ABC News Chicago — Counterfeit cuisine? How food fraud can get into your kitchen.
- 9/14/16 — MIAMI, To Bee or Not To Bee: CBP and Partners Seized 132 Drums of Honey
- 6/30/16 — CHICAGO, HSI Chicago seizes nearly 60 tons of honey illegally imported from China.
- 1/28/15 — Houston Chronicle — HSI, CBP in Houston seize illegally imported honey valued at $2.45 million
- 1/16/15 — Senator Robert Casey News Release